Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 17, 2009

137/365

I am SO upset because I deleted my pictures off the camera today thinking I had alread y loaded them to the computer....but guess that I didn't. We had my dad and stepmom over for a BBQ dinner and I had some really cute pictures of Brayden playing with them. We all played catch with several different balls, played in the sandbox and Brayden and grandma Lori built some pretty neat things with these blocks:
Photobucket
Then we had strawberry shortcake for dessert! YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!