Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

132/365

I got these awesome foam soap bottles from a co-op a group of mine did. They are SO great and will save me a ton of soap since one of Brayden favorite things to do right now is wash his hands. So I decided to dedicate one to him for his bath. I literally put about two squeezes of soap and the rest water in the bottle and it made fabulous foam soap. He LOVED it. It wen perfect with the red bath water he had.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!