Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 11, 2009

131/365

We were sitting in the living room, watching a movie and eating dinner when all the sudden Brayden gets up and runs towards the front window. I ask him what he is doing and he says, I have to put my butt on the window". Picture proof:

Photobucket

This was taken fron out front of my house looking into our front window. This is the kind of stuff Bart teaches our son. Story behind this: one day SEVERAL months before this Bart thought it would be funny to put his and Braydens butt up in the windows while I was backing out. Who would have thought it would come back to him and the most odd time. ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!