Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/365 What this blog is all about!

I got this blog idea here:

Project 365: How to Take a Photo a Day and See Your Life in a Whole New Way

So, some what of a New Years goal - I am going to take one picture a day to post. I thought this would be a great way to have a picture journal of my life. I may not post the pictures daily - but I will take them daily and try to post at least once a week. I'm not the greatest photographer but it will still be a great memento for me to have!

So here is my first picture:

Photobucket

My first baby - my dog Zoie! She is getting older now and is in major need of a groom but I still love her♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mommy to my son Brayden (4-13-2005) and Baby Angel Kiara Mae (1-27-07). I am a Pure Romance consulant (www.kristinstutzman.pureromance.com). I am engaged to Bart and we have been together for.......a long time. LOL!